We have an assignment for all you ladies out there—get to a spa, stat! How many of you are already on your way? You might be skipping out on ladies’ night because this week is dedicated to all the facials, massages, and deep-cleanses you want—starting at $50. Spa Week is 10/14-10/20, so book your appointment now!
- From October 14th to the 20th, visit the Jurlique store in New York City, the flagship store in Santa Monica, or the location in San Francisco and you can get the Jurlique Signature Revitalizing Facial, Skin Purifying Facial, and the Advanced Skin Soothing Facial for $50 each.
- Exhale Spa Locations have pretty darn amazing deals, too. They are offering specials based on comforting your body, mind, and soul for $50 each. You can get a two-pack of specials NYC, while those Hollywood gals can enjoy a lovely pure manicure and pedicure. The special also includes classes and sessions like, Core Cycling and a Custom Sircuit Smart Facial Peel. Visit exhalespa.com to find the location closest to you.
- Joanna Vargas knows how to give celebs a fabulous skin treatment, and now, thanks to her fabulous $50 deals, you can experience the same thing at her NYC-based spa during Spa Week! Her Power Peel treatment—which is said to be adored by Michelle Williams and Emma Stone—is a microdermabrasion treatment that usually costs $175! The other $50 deal is her Tone Up treatment—a special that Victoria’s Secret models are said to indulge in.
These are other affordable deals to look out for!
- Are you a “busy bee”? The Guerlain Spa is the place for you. They’ve got an amazing special going on that features your choice of a 50-minute facial or 50-minute massage and a Haute Honey Rooftop Pedicure and a Signature Spa Cocktail—the Wax Poetic. You’ll also get a complimentary gift. All this totals in for only $199! Visit guerlainspas.com for more info.
- Can’t get to Bliss in NYC? Giltcity is offering a $40 online credit at blissworld.com for only $20. That means your bathroom will be stocked with fabulous products and treatments that are celeb loved and adored. We’re talkin’ Victoria Beckham, people. This is maj. Visit blissworld.com and giltcity.com for more info.
- Don’t have time for a long spa break? Try out Caudalie Boutique’s Bleecker Street specials. A 25-minute Express D-Vine Facial only totals in at $65, and there’s plenty more! Waxing starts at $15! Click here for more info.
Will you try any of the deals? What was your fave spa experience? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.