When Hailee Steinfeld stopped by Jimmy Fallon to promote her new flick Ender’s Game, the busy actress was sporting show stopping glossy strands created by celebrity hair stylist Ted Gibson.
“I was so excited to work with new It girl and #gibsongirl Hailee Steinfeld,” says the hair guru. “She’s super fun, has a great personality and is so amazing to work with! When she cut bangs a few weeks ago, I was thrilled! Bangs can bring out your eyes, change the structure of your face and give you a super cool vibe. It always reminds me of Penelope Tree in the 60s.”
Ted breaks down how he achieved the look:
• I started by spraying ted gibson build it blow drying Agent throughout Hailee’s hair to add texture and body.
• After swiping a ted gibson hair sheet from mid lengths to ends, I blow dried her hair with my fingers.
• Next, I flat ironed her hair taking 1/2 inch sections.
• I parted her hair in the middle and pulled her bang forward, then flat ironed.
• I then finished with beautiful hold hairspray to hold everything in place!
Which celebrity’s hair do you envy most? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.