Jennifer Weiderman, Sexy Hair’s VP of Marketing and Education says of the choice to go with the starlet: “Marilyn Monroe is the sexiest woman of all time, and she is a global hair and beauty icon. She lived life on her own terms and let her star power shine. Sexy Hair is a brand known to do things differently than other hair care brands and always wants every woman to be a star and look beautiful. It is the perfect partnership.”
So, to celebrate Marilyn’s new campaign (and the fact that she had the best hair ever) we’ve got the details on how to recreate a few of her gorgeous styles. Try them out at home to have your own “Some Like it Hot” moment.
Style #1: The Seductress
· Begin by setting hair with a 1 or 1 ½ inch curling iron. Use Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play on each section before curling for a workable hold.
· When curls have cooled completely, lightly spray, with Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay and then brush out completely with a paddle brush or flat boar bristle brush.
· Create a side part and push one side behind ear.
· Lightly spray brush with Big Sexy Hair Big Shine over the surface of the hair.
Style # 2: The Glamazon
· Spray hair with Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay for grip and control.
· Pull hair into a low center or side pony. Leave out a piece in the front.
· Lightly shake Big Sexy Hair Powder Play into pony and backcomb to expand. Once back combed, smooth surface of pony with a boar bristle brush.
· Roll entire pony into desired shape and secure with bobby pins.
· Spray front or fringe section with more Big Sexy Hair Spray Clay. Mold into an s-pattern, securing with pins. If this piece is long, combine ends into roll.
· Lock in style with Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play and finish with Big Sexy Hair Big Shine to add a high gloss finish.
Are you a Marilyn Monroe fan? Have you tried Sexy Hair products? Leave a comment below or talk to us via Twitter @OKMagazine!