Summer beauty is obviously Jennifer Aniston‘s forte. The woman who has made sun-kissed beachy waves a seasonal must-have stepped out on the We Are the Millers premiere red carpet in New York City debuting an extremely feminine and perfectly put-together makeup look. While it’s not uncommon for Jenn An to look, well, perfect, this specific look left her glowing.
If you’re dying to master this light, fresh-faced makeup combination, your about to get a little more savvy in the cosmetics department. We got the deets about how to recreate this summery-inspired look from Chanel Celebrity Makeup Artist Angela Levin. Take out your beauty bags, gals.
- To start, Levin applied Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum to Jennifer’s face as well as her neck.
“I wanted an oil free cream that hydrates and is light weight, this moisturizer is a perfect choice! I then dabbed Aveeno Smart Essentials Anti Fatigue Eye Treatment under the eyes using my fingers,” explains Levin.
- Continuing the base, Levin used Young Blood Mineral Primer. She applied with a sponge and then used FACE Picture Perfect Foundation in O and J, applying the product with a makeup brush instead of a sponge.
- To get Jennifer’s peachy cheeks, Levin used Chanel’s Le Blush Crème in Revelation with a translucent power on top. Jennifer is known for her bronzed complexion, so Levin enhanced it with Chanel’s Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour SPF 15 in No. 40.
“I love this new product from Chanel, because it’s matte and transparent, letting the skin come through, and the brush it comes with is truly a great one!”, says Levin.
- To get Jennifer’s sparkling eye look, Levin started off by applying a primer to from her lids all the way to her eyebrows. She then used Chanel’s Quadra Eye Shadow palette in Spices.
“The lightest color was applied under the brow to create a lift, while the gold color on the lid and under lower lashes to brighten up the eyes. Next, the dark mauve shade was used in the crease in a half moon shape where the darkest area is placed in the center above the eye ball, this helps to give a round, open look to the eyes,” explains Levin.
- Want Jenn’s long lashes? Makeup Artist Angela Levin used Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir by Chanel and applied it three times.
- To rock a pout like this gal’s, you’ll want to pick up Chanel’s Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Insouciance.
What do you think of Jennifer’s look? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.