The always gorgeous Gigi Hadid looked fresh and fabulous at the 2014 Kids Choice Awards over the weekend, attending the slime-filled festivities with boyfriend Cody Simpson and her sister Bella. Love the model’s look? Celebrity makeup artist Dusty Starks shares her secrets to achieving Gigi’s gorgeous style.
“We went for fresh skin with a peachy glow using Jouer Cosmetics,” says Dusty.
• “I used Jouer’s Powder Eyeshadow in Chestnut at the base of her eyes to add depth and then blended out with their shadow in Peach.”
• “For the face I applied Luminizing Moisture Tint with a damp Beauty Blender sponge.”
• “I applied Jouer’s Mineral Powder Blush in Peach Bouquet to the apples of her cheeks, using the Mattifying Powder Bronzer in Sunswept to contour and add warmth to her skin.”
• “I added Jouer’s Highlighter in Tiare, a beautiful sheer gold shimmer, to her cheekbones, down the bridge of her nose and below her brow to add a soft luminous glow, then set everything with their Essential Matte Touch.”
• “On the lips I applied the Hydrating Lipstick in Olivia layered with Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Starfish.”
If you could sneak a peek into anyone’s makeup bag, whose would you choose? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.