“Luminous and glowing.” The two adjectives that Kate Mara’s makeup artist Coleen Campbell-Olwell took into mind when drawing on her dramatic eyeliner, blended with sultry shadows. The contrast won us over, and yes, we’re locked on what should be your next date night look. Wanna know how to blend this sexy, smudge-free eye makeup equation yourself? Follow Coleen’s steps below!
- Start with Orlane Super-Moisturizing Light Cream and massage a liberal amount into the skin. Apply Absolute Skin Recovery Eye Contour around the eyes.
[Note: Coleen says this product preps the eyes for the application of concealer.]
- Mix Chanel Foundation with 1-2 drops of Orlane’s Morning Recovery Concentrate. Apply this with a sponge.
- Contour the cheeks with Orlane Bronzer in a swirling motion with a brush. Add more color with a soft rose blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply Antonym’s Certified Natural Eye Pencil in ‘Noir’ on the waterline and along the top of the lash line. Blend. Add navy and gray shadow to the top of the eye, as well as underneath. Finish off with Orlane’s Volume Care Mascara.
[Note: Coleen says this stuff gives great depth!]
- Highlight eyes and cheekbones with Highlight Care Brush.
- Blot on a pretty, subtle balm.
What do you think of Kate’s makeup? How did the steps work for you at home? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.