Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott stunned on the ACM Awards’ red carpet rocking a metallic smoky eye. Celebrity makeup artist Terry Apanasewicz used the fabulous and super-affordable Sonia Kashuk Collection to create the rockin’ look. Find out what she used (and the impressively low price points on the items) to get Hillary red carpet ready.
• Prep skin with Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum and apply Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Brightening Primer ($14.99) under the eye area.
• Apply Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Foundation Stick ($10.99) with a brush all over the face and then spot conceal with Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer. Set makeup in place with a dusting of Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder ($9.19).
• With a blush, apply Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in Petal ($9.89) on the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush.
• Groom and define the brows with Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown. On the eye lids apply Sonia Kashuk Pearlescence Longwear Creme Shadow in Tiger’s Eye ($8.99) and layer it with metallic shimmer shades from Eye Couture in Jewel of an Eye ($19.99) for staying power.
• Next, apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack close to the top lash line and line the top and bottom waterline with Sonia Kashuk Twist-Up Longwear Eye Liner in Black Onyx ($7.99).
• For added drama, apply Sonia Kashuk Full Eyelashes with Glue ($4.99) and a coat of Lancome Mascara.
• Finish with Sonia Kashuk Ultra Luxe Lip Gloss in Magical Mulberry ($8.99) for a pretty, polished lip.
The Sonia Kashuk Collection is available exclusvely at Target and Target.com
Who sported your favorite look on the ACM red carpet? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.