If there was ever a reason to learn how to correctly apply eye shadow above the crease, this is it. Last night at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco donned a deep-hued burgundy eye makeup look that seamlessly coordinated with the structured ruffles of her gown and her rosy cheeks.
Recreate the from light-to-dark blended look at home with his how-to from her celeb mark makeup artist herself, Jamie Greenberg.
- Prep the base with Proactiv Face Primer and the apply Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.
- Next, use mark’s Super Conceal Concealer and mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cubes.
- The contoured rosy cheek can be achieved with mark Bronze Pro in “Bronze” and a bit of the Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in “Cheeky” on the apples of your cheeks.
- Set the entire look with mark Set Things Right Loose Powder.
- Take the mark “On the Dot Bold” Eye Color Compact and apply the grey shade in the inner corner and the brown shade in the center.
- Blend in Chanel’s Variation No. 37 eye shadow from the center outwards.
- Apply mark Keep it Going Longwear Eyeliner in “Exposure” to your upper lashes.
- Use false lashes and finish them off with mark Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash and one layer of YSL Mascara in No. 5.
- Coat your lips with mark Lipclick in “Sweetie Pie.”
What do you think of Kaley’s makeup? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.