Remember those days when you used to covet a new designer handbag? Neither do I. As a mom to little ones, diaper bags are where it’s at. I want one that’s both stylish and practical and these are prime examples of diaper bag perfection. Hey, if you’re going to tote around your family’s stuff, you might as well look cute doing it!
• Bella Tunno Shift Sacks won’t be available until July, but these little gems are worth the wait. Perfect for carrying all of your baby’s necessities, they can also double as a bag for the gym, beach—you name it! My favorite part is that it folds up and fits into a coordinating wristlet when you need to make the bag compact. So smart!
• Timi & Leslie’s Sophia Bag rivals any of my favorite handbags in terms of style, and it includes a clutch that you can use as a purse for credit cards and such. Matching stroller straps keep you coordinated and three interior compartments will help keep you organized.
• The Bumble Collection’s Kelly Commuter Bag isn’t just awesome because we share a first name, it’s truly an original with customizable interior Velcro dividers so you can personalize it and make the bag work best for your needs. It’s also water-resistant and stain-resistant—need I say more?
• Full Disclosure: When Jonathan Adler does anything I’m pretty excited about it, so when he teamed up with one of my favorite baby brands, Skip Hop, and paired his gorgeous prints with their great Light & Luxe bags, I took notice. The bag is roomy and even fits most laptops and two insulated bottle holders will accommodate two bottles when baby is hungry on the go.
• Ju Ju Be’s Better Be Bag is machine washable, which is a lifesaver considering how many spills tend to take place inside of diaper bags. With all of the standard bells and whistles of a great bag, it even has a picture pocket to keep snaps handy for sharing when your phone has run out of juice (bragging can really drain a battery).
What’s your diaper bag of choice? Share your faves in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.