Emmy Rossum's flawless makeup at the Jeffrey Fashion Cares Fundraiser was one of my fave beauty looks of the week! Which is why I got all the deets on how to recreate it from celeb makeup artist Jake Bailey:
“We wanted to create a mod, 60's-inspired look, but bring it into this millennium with really clean, glowing skin and a dramatic eye,” says Bailey.
Photos: Spring's Hottest Beauty Trends
Get The Look:
· Create the perfect canvas for any makeup look with Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub, which gently cleanses and polishes the skin without harsh side effects or over-drying.
· Apply a sheer, lightweight foundation for an even glow.
· Accentuate the eye by lining the top and bottom lash line with a waterproof crème liner. Apply a thin line in the crease of the eye to further emphasize the 'mod' look.
· Using the same waterproof crème liner, paint tiny strokes between bottom lashes to eliminate the need for false eyelashes and create a retro feeling.
· Apply a strip of full, black false eyelashes on the top lashes to create a doe-eyed effect.
· Apply a coat of waterproof black mascara on top and bottom lashes to finish the dramatic eye look.
· Highlight using a radiant, creamy concealer in a light shade along the brow bone.
· Apply a satiny lip pencil, a shade or two darker than the lips' natural shade, to accentuate lips' natural color while keeping the look clean and modern.
· Apply a crème blush or bronzer to cheekbones rather than a traditional powder blush to keep cheeks dewy and fresh-looking.
· Finish with a dusting of matte powder in a transparent shade across the T-Zone to eliminate shine.
What do you think of her look? Would you try it at home? Tell me in the comments or on Twitter @OKMagazine!