Here are my five suggestions!
1. A CELEBRITY STYLIST. A picture is worth a thousand words, and Kim's photographed A LOT. After Kim has her baby she's going to be even more in demand, so the reality star will want to be making the right fashion choices. Like not wearing tuxedos.
And now that she's bought this $9 million mansion with almost 9,000 square feet…
She could probably really use this next gift to cart her bundle of joy around the joint.
2. A TRICKED-OUT STROLLER. At almost $1,600, the Viktor & Rolf Bugaboo Chameleon stroller is one of the most expensive on the market. That means after Kim gives birth she can transport her baby around her huge house in the style and comfort the newborn deserves.
But if that's a bit too practical, Kanye could choose something more personal, like he did in January when he went on a spending spree in Paris.
3. BLING. Kim was thrilled with her surprise of almost $65,000 worth of Cartier jewelry. Kim's haul included a Panthere Bracelet embedded with diamonds, a $9,400 yellow gold Love Bracelet with diamonds and the Juste un Clou, worth $34,650. If Kanye got her that "just because", imagine the damage he'll do after she gives birth to their first child!
But maybe it's time for Kanye to get practical with his gift giving. I mean, with a kid in tow Kim really can't be hoofing it through the airport and flying around on commercial flights. Did she really seem happy to be checking in (self service!) the other day when she returned from Paris? Embarrassing.
This ought to do the trick:
4. A PRIVATE JET. Nothing says "I love you" like a $65 million G650 jet. Minivans are so…meh.
But if none of those appeal to Kanye's gift-giving sensibilities? Then how about something that appeals to them both.
5. ART. More specifically, art that depicts the couple in a dramatic scene from the movie Titanic by artist Paul Fuentes. If Kanye wants to snap up this masterpiece, he should hurry. Huffington Post reported that it was on display in the flower section of Whole Foods in Manhattan. Art like this is special, and so is Kim. Don't mess this one up, Kanye.
What do you think Kanye should get Kim for a "push present" after she gives birth? Tell us in the comments section or on Twitter @OKMagazine