There's rarely a day that goes by when we wouldn't want to capture some aspect of Brooke Burke Charvet's style, but this braided chignon created by hair stylist Jonathan Hanousek is particularly gorgeous. Here the hair guru tells us exactly how you can achieve the same look.
• From the outside corners of the eyes, make two clean parts back to the crown and pin the section out of the way. Then, blow dry the rest of the hair with a medium round brush to create a smooth finish.
• Take the sides of the hair and gather into a ponytail in the back. Fasten with a small rubber band. Clean up fly always using a fine tooth tail comb and White Sands Infinity Hairspray.
• Using a small round brush blow dry the top of the hair concentrating on lifting the roots for volume. Spray a few pumps of Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray all over to smooth and add shine.
• With your fingers and the blow dryer, push the hair up and towards the center to create your pomp. Use a few pumps of the White Sands Infinity Hairspray to hold the shape.
• Place criss-cross bobby pins down the center of the pomp and roll one side over to conceal, fastening with invisible hairpins. Think loose French twist and look in the mirror and adjust the shape that’s best for your face. It’s best if it is not too symmetrical, it will look more interesting.
• Let the rest of the hair cover the first ponytail. Fasten with a couple pins. Then, gather all the remaining hair and create a single braid.
• Twist the braid up, tuck in the ends and fasten with bobby and invisible hair pins. Lock everything in with White Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray.