True to form, Jessica Biel wowed at the Dior 2014 Cruise Show in Cannes. The actress’s look was all glamour and her hair stylist Sascha Breuer offers up his tips for achieving her chic side-swept bob.
• Start with a smooth blowout. Take a large-barrelled round brush and blow dry your hair to give it a sleek finish. Make sure to work out any tangles.
• When hair is dry, separate it into smaller sections (each section should be around 1-inch by 1-inch for convenience). Use a curling iron and curl each individual section, moving from the back to the front. Sascha suggests using a 1- or 1.5-inch curling iron that allows you to set the temperature for the needs of your hair for the task. Recommended: The Braun Satin Series
• Curl all your hair, moving horizontally around the head. Take a drop or two of shine boosting serum to add some gloss to your hair. Run your fingers very gently through your hair to loosen the curls a bit and give them some natural texture. Recommended: Wella Mirror Polish Shine Serum
• Take a hair elastic and fix it at the bottom end of your hair, gathering it into a tail-like structure. This will let you style your hair upwards by making it a little bit easier to manage in the next step.
• Start rolling your hair inwards and upwards, moving to the back of your neck. You should be rolling your hair such that when you reach the nape of your neck, all your hair is tucked into one swooped-up roll. Bobby pin the roll at the bottom hairline.
• Tug on the hair towards the face, and backcomb it a little bit to give it some height and volume. Fan the hair out a bit, horizontally, to give the illusion of a rounded bob.
• Leave a few strands loose to frame the face. Muss up the surface a bit by running your fingers through it for a more relaxed, natural look. Then spritz with hairspray.
Which celeb has the most amazing hair? Cast your vote in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.