Celebrity Makeup Artist Tina Turnbow created Carly Rae's edgy makeup for the Grammy Awards using Lancôme products and we've got the inside scoop on how to get it at home. Check out these steps below to try her metallic eye for a date or party!
- Translucence Pressed Powder in Ivoire
- Blush In Love in Peche Joue-Joue
- L’Extrême Mascara in 'Black'
- Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in 'Forever Noir,' 'Unlimited Silver,' and 'Boundless Blue'
- Le Crayon Khôl in 'Black Lapis'
- Le crayon in 'Nude'
What do you think of CRJ's look? Who had your fave beauty look at the Grammys? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!