GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Sophia Bush and Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland and catch up in a poolside cabana at Miss Me’s “Do You Miss Me?” album release party at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood after The SongBirds’ performance.
- Karina Smirnoff preps for the biggest Dancing with the Stars season yet by picking up staples in Los Angeles on Thursday. Included in her regimen – Emergen–C Five and lots of water. The usually graceful Karina must be saving it for the dance floor as she struggled loading her bag into the car, causing her items to fall out.
- Newly single Jennie Garth was all smiles as she and her daughter, Lola, created soaps and picture frames at the launch of Oral-B’s new tween teethcare line at Make Meaning in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
- Vampire Diaries actress Kat Graham makes a quick stop at local L.A. drugstore to pick up the Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub.
- Shakira and Pitbull drinking Voli Mango Coconut Fusion in their new music video, entitled Get It Started.
- Emmy Rossum getting her "spin" on at eco-friendly spin studio, Cycle House in West Hollywood. Arriving with a couple of friends, Emmy was bubbly and vibrant and really gave it her all during the packed class.
- DJ / electric violin duo Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe kept the hip crowd moving, while a special performance from Brooklyn-based band Chairlift closed out the evening at the launch of Thorny Rose Wines at LES mainstay, Hotel Chantelle.
- Adrienne Maloof was all smiles despite her recent split with Paul Nassif at the launch of OMG iPhone Cases at Kitson.