GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Brody Jenner shows his support for friend Rob Dyrdek as he launches his new sunglass line, IVI, at a private residence in Beverly Hills.
- Halle Berry and Matthew Morrison pumped up the crowd before Matt Bomer drove the pace car and kicked off the 19th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk event in Los Angeles.
- 90210’s Jessica Stroup and Glee’s Dot Jones skipped, hula hooped and jump roped at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica to encourage women to “play” and put their health first as part of the American Cancer Society Choose You movement.
- Shannon Elizabeth attends the Swatch and TTR World Snowboard Tour award ceremony at the Royal/T Gallery Swatch Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles.
- Dancing With the Stars, Chelsie Hightower stops by the Modern Lux table at the KIIS FM Gifting Suite at Wango Tango.
- Sofia Vergara and Tina Knowles attended the Spirit of Achievement awards luncheon to support their dear friend, jeweler Lorraine Schwartz. The event was hosted by the National Women’s Division of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and held in New York City at The Plaza Hotel.
- On Friday, May 11 rapper 50 Cent was at City Harvest's Food Rescue Facility in New York City showing his support of hunger relief with his audio company, SMS Audio. In a recent partnership with Feeding America, the nation's largest domestic hunger-relief charity, each SMSAudio.com purchase in the U.S. provides over 200 meals to hungry Americans. In addition to helping pack fresh produce for City Harvest to distribute to local New York families, 50 Cent also toured the Food Rescue Facility with City Harvest Executive Director, Jilly Stephens.
- The Hunger Games' star Josh Hutcherson wearing a Cincinnati Reds New Era hat while enjoying dinner with friends at The Grove's The Cheesecake Factory in Los Angeles.