GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Jennifer Hudson shows off her impeccable style wearing the latest pieces from her QVC collection during Fashion Night Out in New York. Tune in to see more pieces from the Jennifer Hudson Collection for QVC on September 10.
- Lil Wayne spotted wearing his first custom Red Beats by Dr. Dre Pro headphones at the official launch at the Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood.
Olivia Palermo stopped by for some coffee at the Walgreens Café: MADE To Eat kiosk outside of Milk Studios after the Peter Som show today. She was decked out in Valentino shoes and Tibi shorts.
- Blake Lively spotted leaving a building in NYC wearing the Ciatè Velvet Manicure (available at Sephora).
- Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney and her daughter Megan (clad in a Cinderella costume from head to toe), and son Ben hit the “magical button” to reveal the store front of the very first Disney Baby Store in Glendale, CA.
- Brooklyn Decker sported a Diamond Love Necklace from Sydney Evan Jewels throughout the US Open for her hubby Andy Roddick.
- The US Gymnastics Gold Medalists, aka, The Fab 5, attended the 2012 NBA Baller Beats by XBOX 360 VMA Lounge, presented by Velodyne Acoustics benefitting VH1 Save The Music Foundation at the Ritz-Carlton Residences at LA LIVE on Thursday.
- Brooklyn Decker, Katie Lee and Monet Mazur officially kicked off New York Fashion Week with DANNIJO’S Spring/Summer 2013 Presentation on Thursday, with an intimate brunch at The Standard, Highline Garden Room.
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Nene Leakes shopping and indulging at the Alice & Olivia Fashion Night out Slumber party in the West Hollywood Boutique.
- Amanda K. Ruisi, owner of AKR Public Relations, hosted Melissa Joan Hart's baby shower at Make Meaning, the creative destination on the Upper West Side of New York.