Celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy created a “fresh and light” makeup look for actress Mila Kunis for the LA premiere of her movie, OZ the Great and Powerful. Besides being our #1 girl crush, she's also our top pick for having the best hair and makeup on the red carpet. Congrats Mila, here's another flawless look well played by you.
Get the Look:
- Apply RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême to restore the skin’s natural moisture, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.
- Next, apply Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige and a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 around the nose and under the eyes.
- Dust Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal on the skin and use a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 to set the under-eye area.
- Contour your cheek bones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze and dust the powder on your neck and chest.
- Apply Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic to highlight the upper cheek bones and to provide a light dusting of shimmer.
- Then, apply Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal on the upper apples of your cheeks and blend the shade with the existing shimmer.
- Apply Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2.
- Contoured the eye crease lightly with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait.
- Use Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold as a highlight on the lids.
- Then line the eye with Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Violet. Apply Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony along the lash line.
- Fill in eyebrows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel.
- Apply two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- Apply another coat of Laura Mercier Lip Silk to the lips to give a final boost of moisture.
- Lightly line lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Natural and fill in with Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic.
- Completed the look with a swipe of Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Sparkling.
What do you think of Mila's makeup look? Would you try it at home? Leave a comment or tweet us @OKMagazine!