Designer and Fashion Star mentor Nicole Richie had one of our favorite dresses of the night—and beauty looks! Her icy-blue lids were so pretty and her Old Hollywood-inspired 'do was gorge. Suave Professionals Stylist Jenny Cho created the look and shared how to recreate it below!
- Wash hair with New Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
- Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
- After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
- Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
- Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
- Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
- Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
OK! GALLERY: THE BEST-DRESSED STARS AT THE 2013 GOLDEN GLOBES!
What do you think of Nic's beauty look? Leave a comment below or join our live-tweeting of the Golden Globes by using the hashtag #OKGG!