But that doesn't mean she doesn't have time for her girlfriends anymore.
Drew Barrymore appears on On The Table With Eric Ripert This Thursday
Drew talks about her family, baby Olive and what she gets up to during her girlie weekends at her home in Montecito
On the show Drew dishes on her favorite recipe that she whips up during her girl's weekends at her home in California, Drew's Clams Montecito (which by the way looks amazing!). The recipe is below so get cooking! And she also celebrates her love of food and new collection, Barrymore Wines.
The delicious-looking Drew Barrymore's Clams Montecito
The new mom shows off her culinary skills
Drew chats about her life, her family and current projects with the famed chef who is the owner of LeBernardin in New York City.
The Charlie's Angels star recently showcased her Barrymore Pinot Grigio at the Sixth Annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine event. If you missed that one and are a total foodie you can check out the Los Angeles Food And Wine Festival this August! Will be a good one!
Drew recently showcased Barrymore Wine's Pinot Grigio at Pebble Beach Food & Wine
The label for the wine is Drew's grandfather's family crest
RECIPE: Drew Barrymore’s Clams Montecito
1 Bag of MANILA clams – the smaller the better.
1 cup of Barrymore Wines Pinot Grigio
5 cloves of chopped garlic
1 large jalapeño (with a few seeds)
1 stick of butter
· Melt butter and add garlic and jalapeño
· Cook for 3-4 minutes on med heat in a saucepan and add Barrymore Wines Pinot Grigio
· Cook down for about 5 minutes
· Remove from stove and squeeze lemon into butter mixture.
· Turn on grill to med high and spread clams on cookie sheet and spread around until they open.
· Warm butter up if need be
· Toss onto clams and coat.
· Serve with warm baguette
· Best served with pan-seared cod fish
*Recipe serves two
Will you be picking up a bottle of Drew's wine? Let us know what you think below or tweet us @OKMagazine!