Playboy‘s finest are coming out in full force to support their main man Hugh Hefner after his fiancée, Crystal Harris, left him 5 days before their wedding. Most importantly, the Girls Next Door — Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt — have rallied behind their ex-boyfriend on Twitter and even paid their respects during his difficult time.
Hugh confirmed yesterday on Twitter that Crystal decided to call off the wedding, writing that she had “a change of heart.”
“After much deep reflection and thought I have decided to end my engagement with Hef,” Crystal said in a statement on her Web site. “I have the utmost respect for Hef and wish him the best going forward. I hope the media will give each of us the privacy we deserve during this time.”
But Hugh still has mountains of love and support from Kendra, Holly and Crystal.
Bridget was the first to send her support, Tweeting, “Just stopped by the mansion 2 give @hughhefner a hug. He seems to be handling this well. He even had a sense of humor about it! #LoveUHef”
Kendra later echoed a similar sentiment on her Twitter, posting, “@hughhefner we r comin over w some jack n coke… oh n a pipe lol”
And Holly added to Kendra’s Tweet, “U r too sweet. Wish I was there to support, too!”
Hugh has also been very busy on Twitter grieving over his split from Crystal.
He posted a series of Tweets yesterday since announcing the wedding was off.
• I told the guys about the breakup Monday night & they were very supportive. We watched the doc “Say Goodbye to the President. ” Powerful.
• The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage.
• Since we’re not getting married on Saturday, I’ve scheduled a movie: “Runaway Bride.” Seems appropriate.
• Bridget Marquardt came by to give me her loving support. Very dear.
• Crystal took Charlie with her when she left & I really miss him.
• My ex, Kim Conrad, & her mother, came by to lend their emotional support. I appreciate it.
And even though Hugh is heartbroken, he also clarified on Twitter that there wasn’t a huge argument which caused Crystal to leave him.
He even took time to support her career, Tweeting: “Crystal’s “Club Queen” became available on iTunes today. I hope it’s a hit.”
Crystal issued one Tweet this morning about the breakup — “Reading all of my DMs. Thank you for your love during this hard time it means more to me than you could ever know”
Do you feel bad for the mogul? Sound off in the comments.