One lucky OK! reader will take home one of the celebrity gift bags from the 24th Annual American Cinematheque Award to Matt Damon. The Jewels and Pinstripes luxury gift bags include Case Logic luggage, Spanx, Calinana jewelry, Chocolat artisan chocolates, a stay at CordeValle and a free year of Netflix!
Gift Bags were given to attending celebrities such as Ben Affleck, Don Cheadle, Clint Eastwood, Jennifer Garner, Greg Kinnear, Charlize Theron, Robin Williams among others.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How To Enter: Beginning after 12 pm on March 31, 2010 visit http://www.okmagazine.com/sweepstakes and follow the Sweepstakes entry directions. Each entry must contain answer(s) to the questions posed to qualify for the drawing. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on April 16, 2010. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 19, 2010 from among all eligible entries that are complete and contain the correct answer(s) to any questions posed. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prizes: (1) winners will receive (1) each of the following prizes:
CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort
CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort, San Martin, California, One night accommodations in a bungalow for two persons, breakfast for two, complimentary wine tasting for two at Clos LaChance Winery, welcome amenity, round of golf with cart (1round per person), Resort fee and occupancy taxes. Golf Caddies (required) and Gratuities (food and beverage/caddies) not included. Expires one year from date of event. Value: $1625 (Based on availability). cordevalle.com
an intimate, family-owned 5 star hotel in London’s prestigious Mayfair area. 2 night stay in deluxe accommodations for up to two people in an apartment or suite with daily English breakfast and afternoon tea, $1,000, athenaeumhotel.com
Oakley, gift certificate for special edition timepiece, valued at up to $695, http://www.oakley.com
Twisted Silver, LLC
Swiss army bag – $300. (intage ammo bag), plus gift cert $100., total $400, twisted-silver.com
nix & stones
nix & stones, gift certificate for jewelry, $300, nixandstones.com
The world’s largest online movie rental service, is providing a 12-month subscription to our popular 3 DVDs at-a-time plan, $200, netflix.com.
Experience premium luxury with the cashmere-lined L.B.Evans ‘Ethan’ travel slipper, $159.95, lbevans.com
22-inch Lightweight Rolling Luggage includes an airport security-friendly laptop sleeve, making it the perfect carry-on solution. $159.99, CaseLogic.com
Built on Product. Powered by People Internet Retail. Timeless Prescription® Simplexion™, $82.95 and Timeless Prescription® Cell Renewal Collagen Builder with MDI Complex®, $72.50, total $155.45, marketamerica.com
Cotton compression undershirt for men that firms chest, flattens stomach, improves posture and supports lower back, gift certificate, $50, spanx.com
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants focus on serving a broad selection of fresh seafood with a menu printed twice daily and featuring the signature “Fresh List” of more than 30 different varieties of fresh seafood, $100 dining certificate, mccormickandschmicks.com
Love Letters Store
Love Letters, $100 gift certificate for simple & stylish personalized necklaces. Where love & fashion meet. She deserves the perfect gift.” $100, lovelettersstore.com
Calinana Unique Jewelry
Twelve cord leather necklace/bracelet with beautiful charms available in 5 different colors. This fashion accessory can be used as a necklace or as a bracelet, $95, calinana.com
Luxury and comfort come together in the cashmere-lined Daniel Green ‘Ellie’ slipper, $55.95, danielgreen.com
An all-natural line of popped chips in a variety of flavors. Popchips aren’t fried, or baked but popped into a healthy snack, $50.00 gift card, popchips.com
Two sets of their boxed stationery for each gift bag. Each stationery set includes 12 artist designed cards personalized with the recipient’s name, $42.00, cardstore.com
The Propr Haiti T-shirt, 100% of the profits go to Haiti relief. “I was so inspired about what I saw on TV, I wanted to help immediately. I thought of some words and line of inspiration and came up with the Propr Haiti shirt.” David Arquette, $40, proprclothing.com
36 pc. Gold Ballotin, $40 –Our signature assortment of classic Belgian chocolates. Our most classic deliciousness in milk, dark, and white ganaches, pralinés, caramels, fruits, and nuts. 36 pcs. (14.6 oz.), $40.00, godiva.com
The use of Feeling Blocks promotes emotional literacy by teaching children how to identify and articulate their feelings, $39.95, feelingblocks.com
Wubbanub™ Infant Pacifier
Soft, soothing & perfect for tiny hands, WubbaNub™ allows baby to easily grasp and manipulate their own pacifier. Machine washable & latex free, bear and giraffe, $30, wubbanub.com
Gourmet Artisan Chocolate, hand crafted in Branson, Missouri. Using only the finest ingredients, our visual art is equaled by its taste. We turn a chocolate lover into a connoisseur, $22.50, handcraftedchocolat.com
Total ARV of all prizes: $4990.79. (Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.)
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize by Winner is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.okmagazine.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of http://www.okmagazine.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. For the names of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: American Cinematheque Award Gift Bag Online Sweeps, OK! Magazine, 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by May 31, 2009.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Northern & Shell N. A. Ltd., 1155 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.