It's Amanda Bynes' world and we're all just living in it. In the last three months, Amanda has gained close to 500K Twitter followers, and there's a simple reason for that—people are talking about her. Positive or negative, she's getting tons of buzz, and it's given her a huge amount of rekindled popularity. Call her crazy, but she's doing something right and we applaud her for it.
Granted we aren't sure what she spends her days doing, but what we do know is that she is tweeting up a storm. Through her whirlwind media craze, we've learned a thing or two from the former What I Like About You starlet. Step aside, haters and check out a few little life lessons Amanda has taught us over the past few months:
1. When in doubt, twerk it out. #ABTwerkTeam. Yeah, that just happened.
2. Showing off your best assets is key. Amanda knows she has killer legs and she's always showing them off.
3. Sunglasses at night will forever be fabulous.
4. Forget Photoshop. All you need is a good selfie-taking camera and the perfect filter.
5. Hollywood is overrated. Big Apple, baby!
6. Drake is a total stud. Amanda's tweet to him was a bit much but regardless, we can't deny the facts on this one.
7. The most well-articulated outlook on relationships happens when you're in your mid-twenties. No sarcasm, Amanda nailed it on this one.
All I want is a boyfriend who wants us to grow old and to get fat together.
— Amanda Bynes (@AmandaBynes) April 24, 2013
8. Dissing your ex on Twitter is always going to feel amazing.
9. Hair buzzing can be the most liberating thing ever.
10. Selfie photos are great but selfie videos are even better. No flash, no problem.
Are you still an Amanda Bynes fan? What do you think her next big career move should be? Do you follow Amanda on Twitter? Tweet us your thoughts at @OKMagazine!