After 6 years of Keeping Up With The Kardashians filled with a couple of marriages, a few babies, a bunch of tears and a lot of laughs, Ryan Seacrest sat down with the whole Kardashian–Jenner crew last night for an interview—and it was intense.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe talked babies, men and rumors while Kendall and Kylie talked dating and growing up on-screen. It was a night of raw emotion and an in-depth look into the side of the Kardashians we don't get to see on TV. Here's a few juicy deets we learned about the klan that we didn't know already:
1. KUWTK was Rob's escape from studying at USC. We hate to hear that Rob ditched studying but we're forever grateful that he was there to entertain us with his antics and grace our screens with his good looks.
2. Kourtney yells at Scott when reruns of the show come on once she realizes that she forgot to yell at him for things that he did a while ago. We feel for you here, Lord Disick.
3. Kim's latest break-up hasn't ruined her outlook on marriage and she's not opposed to marrying again. Mrs. West is in the building!
4. Scott missed the exit on the 101 once because him and Kourt were having sexual relations while driving. He told the whole family this…over dinner.
5. If Kourtney and Scott ever get married (which Kourtney estimates to happen around 10 years down the road), Kourtney envisions the wedding to be yoga-themed. We're envisioning replacing the traditional "I do" with "Namaste."
6. Kanye likes to watch the show more than be on it. We totally respect that because we know how busy he is but we kiiinda are dying to see a little bit more Kimye cuteness, please?!
7. Kendall and Kylie say they don't get asked out by that many boys. We'd feel bad, except they're the most gorgeous teen girls, like, ever, so the boys will be lining up in no time. Watch your back, Jaden Smith!
8. Kim is just starting to realize that having a baby will change her career because people are kind of freaking her out.
9. Kim's pregnancy woes have traumatized Khloe. Another thing that traumatizes Khloe is random people giving her baby and sex advice in Bed, Bath and Beyond. Take note, random fans.
10. Bruce's life basically revolves around three things: helicopters, golf and his family. We envy you, Bruiser.
Did you tune in for Ryan's intense interview with the Kardashians last night? Did you learn anything new about the KUWTK crew? Tell us about it by tweeting us at @OKMagazine and below in the comments!