Things are getting clammy in Orange County. On last night's episode of Real Housewives of Orange County, Heather's infamous Clam Bake rolls on. Side-note: we'd like to rename this the "Clam Fake." You're welcome, Bravo.
1. When Vicki sees Tamra, she sees ick.
2. Hors d'oeuvres-ing it is the new thing. Thanks, Gretch.
3. Tamra is Eddie's boss because she owns 51 percent of the business.
4. We need to leave Tamra alone about setting a wedding date.
5. Heather is a pro at properly eating a lobster.
6. Vicki is on Terry's Team Onion Rings.
7. Tamra rolls her eyes all the time. Get used to it.
8. Heather didn't have "evil-eye" or drama on the menu at the Clam Bake, but it was served anyway.
9. Nobody is sure how Tamra has lived without Heather guiding her.
10. Terry wanted steak, but if there's no steak, he's okay with that.
11. TAMRA AND EDDIE'S GYM GOT APPROVED!
12. Heather is the self-proclaimed Jewish Mary Poppins.
13. Heather's wine cellar is the best place in all of Orange County to mend a friendship.
14. Something weird might be going on with Brooks and Vicki, according to Gretchen and Tamra.
15. If you still weren't sure, Slade totally has a job. And it rules. Gretchen even went to visit him as he cracked on-air jokes about Vicki.
16. Real Babies of Orange County, starring baby Troy, is our new favorite thing.
17. Jim wishes Alexis wore a different shoe size. You know, typical.
18. Eddie still isn't sure Tamra should trust Vicki.
19. Vicki's house remodeling just needs to be done already.
20. Alexis is a really good multi-tasker. She can play dodge ball while being interviewed on TV at the same time.
What'd you learn from last night's episode? Do you think Tamra and Vicki should kiss and make-up? Whose side do you think Gretchen is really on? Tweet us @OKMagazine and tell us what you thought of last night's RHOC episode!