TGIF! See what the OKMagazine.com editors have on tap for TV this weekend, from a beauty pageant to an awards show. These 5 shows below are must-watch!
1. Fashion Police, Friday at 10pm on E!. On tonight's episode, reality TV royalty is all in one place—DJ Pauly D and Kendall and Kylie Jenner will be stopping by. The list of insults that Joan Rivers will have to say to them all is basically just endless.
2. Daytime Emmy Awards, Sunday at 8pm on HLN. TV stars will be chilling at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunday evening to find out who will take home a Daytime Emmy (not to be confused with the Primetime Emmys in September). Everything from soap operas to game shows to talk shows (like The Ellen Degeneres Show) got nominated.
3. The Miss USA Pageant, Sunday at 9pm on NBC. If you're too depressed to watch a beauty pageant, maybe this will make you want to tune in—Giuliana Rancic and Nick Jonas are hosting the telecast, while Betsy Johnson, Nene Leakes and other stars will be judging.
4. True Blood, Sunday at 9pm on HBO. Season 6 debuts tonight after a way too long hiatus. Cancel your Father's Day plans and make sure to watch!
5. Watch What Happens Live, Sunday at 11pm on Bravo. Andy Cohen's back from vacay! And so is WWHL, which debuts tonight with season 10. The guests haven't been revealed yet but we have a feeling they're going to be good ones.
What do you plan on watching this weekend? Any other big shows we missed? Tweet us @OKMagazine!