Sandra Bullock had been having a really great weekend. On Saturday night, she was handed the “Decade of Hotness” Award at Spike TV’s Guy’s Choice Awards. As you can see above, she looked appropriately hot and wore a tiara and sash for the event. But the fun was not to last—just a few hours later, she was dealing with a terrifying confrontation with a stalker. A few details:
1. The suspect, Joshua Corbett, was arrested at around 6:30am on Sunday morning.
2. Police will not confirm whether or not Bullock was actually home, saying only that yes, “someone was on the premises” during the attempted break-in. TMZ reports that Bullock was home, but it’s still unclear if son Louis was there, too.
3. The suspect never actually entered the home, it seems. He was spotted creeping around the property, so it’s unclear: was he going to rob her, or was he just stalking her?
4. Upon further investigation, however, Corbett was booked on a burglary charge later in the morning,a t 11am.
5. Bullock has already obtained an emergency protective order, which suggests that Corbett may indeed be a regular stalker of hers.
6. Some reports say that Corbett was actually keeping a diary about his interactions with Bullock. Eww.
What do you think of Sandra’s terrifying ordeal? Do you think celebrities ever get used to having stalkers? How would you deal with it? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.