Charlie Sheen doesn’t seem to be censoring his thoughts these days. The 45-year-old wayward actor launched an on-air attack against Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre and then switched gears, bringing his rant back to the 18th century and taking a blow at one of our founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson.
Charlie had a bit of a meltdown today when he called into the The Alex Jones Show and maintaining he is 100 percent clean and sober!
“Here’s your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won’t get high,” he quipped.
Catch the highlights from Charlie’s rant below, via TMZ:
• He calls Men creator Chuck Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is “Hymie Levine,” an anti-semitic slur.
• Charlie claims to have embarrassed Chuck “in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process.”
• He calls Alcoholics Anonymous a “bootleg cult” with a success rate of only five percent, and that he is 100 percent: “Newsflash … I am special and I will never be one of you. I was shackled and oppressed by the cult of AA for 22 years. I finally extracted myself from their troll hole and started living my life the way I want to live it. It’s vintage, outdated, and stupid and it’s followed by stupid people. [...] I hate them violently. They will come at me.”
• Host Alex Jones tells Charlie he sounded like the third president of the U.S., Thomas Jefferson. His response, “I’m not Thomas Jefferson. He was a pussy! But I dare anyone to debate me on things.”
• On battling addiction: “I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it … with my mind.”
Charlie then ended his 30-minute interview with a shout out to his “two goddesses.”
“I’m going to hang out with these two smoking hotties [reportedly porn star Bree Olsen and model Natalie Kenly] and fly around the world. It might be lonely up here but I sure like the view.”
No one puts Charlie in a corner. What do you think of the actor’s most recent rant?