"I am just starting to get my energy back," a radiant Kourtney Kardashian confides to OK!. The 32-year-old mom to Mason, her partner Scott Disick, 28, and 75 guests, including family and close friends, came together at Kris and Bruce Jenner's Hidden Hills, Calif., estate on Dec. 17 to celebrate their adorable little guy's 2nd birthday with a party complete with pony rides, gifts, a Wild West-themed cake — and photos and coverage you'll only see in OK!.
Giving Mason a party he will always remember was important to Kourtney and Scott, who are expecting their second child in the spring. "Right now I am spending a lot of time with Mason," Kourtney says.
How did you come up with the Western theme for Mason's party?
Kourtney: Actually, Scott came up with it. We were just walking in the Hamptons, and he said, "Let's do cowboys and Indians." I thought it was cute, so I made Mason a little cowboy.
Are you happy with the way the party turned out?
Kourtney: Yes, I loved the vibe when [guests] walked in. There was a big "Mason's Ranch" sign, country music playing and hay all over the floor.
FOR MORE ON KOURTNEY'S INTERVIEW WITH OK! & PHOTOS FROM MASON'S BIG DAY, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — IN STORES NOW!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux might not be planning a wedding, but that doesn't mean they aren't getting married!
• Millions of girls are emulating Kate Middleton's style, but it turns out she has a fashion icon of her own: Angelina Jolie!
• Think you can match Jake Gyllenhaal, Kate Moss and Eva Longoria to their godchildren?
• Hey, big spender! OK! counts down the top 10 most outrageous celebrity purchases, from castles to… leggings? Parents-to-be Beyoncé and Jay-Z both make our list!
• Jon Bon Jovi assures fans that he is alive and well with a shoutout to his home state of New Jersey.
• Chaz Bono splits from fiancée; Debra Messing files for divorce.