Lately, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have dropped some none-too-subtle hints that they'd like to add to their brood of six children. The smart money seemed to be on adoption — though Angelina did say recently, "I could end up pregnant."
Turns out she wasn't toying with us: A source close to the Oscar-winner reveals that Angelina is expecting her seventh child and telling friends she can't wait to be a mom again.
"She's almost three months along," the source confirms to OK!. "It's not something she wants to officially announce but she's at a point where she is telling a select group of people." Adds an insider: Angelina is really savoring every moment. she's having a tough time with morning sickness but says it's all worth it."
Indeed, Angelina appears to be embracing the whole process: nausea, racing hormones, weight gain and all.
"I love being pregnant," she has said. "You feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."
FOR MORE ON ANGELINA JOLIE'S PREGNANCY & HOW SHE AND BRAD PITT ARE HAPPIER THAN EVER, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — IN STORES THURSDAY!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Katy Perry sets the record straight after her divorce from Russell Brand.
• Baby Blues! Beyonce and Jay-Z are taking heat for everything from the mysterious baby bump to the hospital security during delivery.
• OK!'s own Mayra Veronica tells everything she knows about Kim Kardashian's romance with Reggie Bush.
• Celebs reveal their secret man crushes! Turns out Robert Pattinson and Jake Gyllenhaal aren't only popular with the ladies!
• OK! counts down the stars who have had near-death experiences, including Jennifer Husdon, Kate Winslet and Gerard Butler.
• See how celeb moms like Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson got their pre-pregnancy bodies back!
• Lindsay Lohan has a strategy to get back on Hollywood's A-list; Betty White (and all who love her) celebrates her 90th birthday!