Former Playboy models Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Holly Madison are sharing their weight loss tricks in the new issue of OK! magazine. Kendra had trouble dropping the last 10 pounds and Holly feared she'd never reclaim the perfect body of her youth, but in OK! magazine, they tell you how they did it with a few healthy lifestyle changes!
It took more than a year and a half after giving birth to her son, Hank IV, for Kendra to start feeling really happy about the way she looked.
"Feeling good about yourself is key," says Kendra 26, who tells OK! that even after she dropped the first 30 pounds, she kept a favorite pair of her size 0 pre-pregnancy jeans around for inspiration. She says: "I think that having a pair of jeans handy that you want to fit into is more of a realistic goal than looking at the scale."
As for Holly, she was shocked to discover that she was losing the battle of the bulge after a lifetime of striving to maintain her Playboy body. She packed on 20 pounds last year and woke up one day realizing that she needed to do something about it — fast.
"I never weigh myself," the 33-year-old star of Holly's World and Las Vegas' Peepshow confides to OK!. "I had started dancing in Peepshow six nights a week, and I thought I was invincible and could eat whatever I wanted and just burn it off during the show."
TO FIND OUT KENDRA AND HOLLY'S WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS AND HOW THEY GOT THEIR BODIES BACK, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — IN STORES THURSDAY!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Teen Mom 2’s Jenelle Evans only looks like a “good girl” when the TV cameras are rolling.
• Angelina Jolie plans to upstage Jennifer Aniston by getting pregnant before her rival.
• Trainers to the stars show you how to move like Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock and Gwyneth Paltrow!
• Matthew McConaughey was moved to marriage… by his future in-laws?
• Did you know Emma Roberts is obsessed with a reality show? Which series will Lucy Hale never miss? Stars confess their guilty secrets!
• Tyra Banks and Audrina Patridge are in love — with drugstore beauty bargains.