Pixar/Disney
Pixar/Disney
GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE

Alright, this might be the news of the day! 

Deadline.com has confirmed that Andrew Stanton — the director of John Carter and WALL-E — is back and ready to release the sequel to his award-winning animation flick, Finding Nemo. That's right folks, Nemo is back! 

OK! VIDEO: WATCH: JENNIFER ANISTON GETS BLOWN AWAY BY ELLEN DEGENERES  

Andrew has officially signed on to direct Finding Nemo 2 and is said to have a concept and storyline that Pixar and Disney love. 

The 2003 movie grossed $867.9 million dollars worldwide and is the second-highest grossing film in Pixar's history behind Toy Story 3. Finding Nemo is currently the fifth highest-grossing animated film of all time, seated behind Toy Story 3, The Lion King, Shrek 2 and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

AND… It is set to be re-released in Disney Digital 3D on September 14! 

OK! NEWS: DISNEY TO RELEASE MORE CLASSICS IN THEATERS AFTER THE LION KING'S 3D SUCCESS 

“It’s exciting. Very exciting. Not as exciting as a sequel would be, but still…” Ellen DeGeneres, who voiced everyone's favorite short-term memory loss fish in the original flick, previously said about the re-release.

She must be pumped to return for the sequel! (We know we are excited about it!) 

Download this week's issue of OK! Magazine for only $1.99
COMMENTS
comments powered by Disqus
 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 364 other followers