Where did Channing Tatum come from? One moment, he was a hot dancer in a little-seen movie, and all of a sudden he's everywhere—the most sought-after dude in Hollywood. Even your grandmother knows about him.
But how did he pull it off? How am I still not sick of him? Why haven't I met him yet? Questions, questions. Here is his guide to taking over the world.
1. Star in a small but soon to be cult favorite movie about dancing, Step Up. Meet your beautiful but seemingly down-to-earth wife in the process, Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
2. Shock everyone by making a bunch of indie movies to build street cred, then a giant blockbuster action movie, then an irresistible rom-com, The Vow.
3. Shock everyone by being even funnier than Jonah Hill in the surprisingly great 21 Jump Street. (Warning: the clip below is chock full of curse words).
4. Shock everyone by making a movie about strippers actually successful, serious, and smart. It is still unbelievable to me that Magic Mike happened, and that it was really good! If you haven't seen it yet, you are making bad choices with your life. (Warning: This clip is also fairly inappropriate for work, and may melt your computer).
5. Still be a shockingly normal guy, who seems like a caring husband. And soon he will be an adorable father! We are definitely looking forward to cute pics of him being cute with his cute kid and cute wife.
Are you a fan of Chan? What's your favorite movie of his? Tell us in the comments below, or tweet us birthday wishes for him at @OKMagazine.