Got a few million dollars burning a hole in your pocket? Looking for a way to sleep in A Rod‘s bedroom without making Kate Hudson mad? Well why not snap up one of these celebrities’ homes?
Here OK! brings you the five most-viewed properties listed on the real estate site, Zillow.com.
Check out these pricey pads, then read all about them on Zillow’s blog by clicking on the picture.
1. Joan Rivers is packing her bags and leaving New York for Los Angeles, leaving behind this $25,000,000 apartment right by Central Park, described as “one of the East Sixties grandest limestone mansions”.
2. For those in the market for a 10-bedroom “private oasis” set on a bass-filled lake, Miami Dolphin Dan Marino’s place might be more your speed at a mere $13,500,000.
3. If you’re anything like us, you like to be able to drive your yacht right up to your back yard. So A Rod’s place in Florida, with it’s handy private dock, might make just the summer home for you. We just hope you have more luck there than Alex and Cynthia did…
4. Ah, the place where it all began. Before there was the divorce, Hailey Glassman or the other Kate, there was “just” Jon and Kate Gosselin and their eight children in this modest $350,000 home.
5. Apparently Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade is not one to sit back and let a real estate agent do his bidding. When he put this $3,300,000 Pinecrest, Fla., mansion on the market he took to Twitter to tell potential buyers it was “a real bargain”!