Kim Kardashian is officially off the market and no one is happier then her younger sister, Khloé Kardashian Odom! Khloé turned to her Twitter to send well wishes to the newly affianced Kim and her pro basketball player leading man, Kris Humphries.
And Khloé certainly couldn’t contain her excitement, posting a series of thoughtful, emotional Tweets in celebration of her sister’s big news.
• I can’t believe I was able to keep this a secret but now I can scream all I want about it! Kim is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!
• Kimmie I love you so much!!!! I would do anything in the world for you!!! Seeing you this happy in your life makes me smile daily!
• Kimmie the love u have is infectious and I love every second of this!!! I LOVE that you r engaged!!! I love that you are so happy!
• You deserve this happiness! Get excited baby!!!!! We r about2 celebrate!! Kris welcome 2the fam! Just so u know, u married all of us all!
• U have no idea how much I love u! This is ur moment! Just smile & be in love! “@KimKardashian
• Only thing that’s going 2b hard is having 2 Kris’ in the fam! Mama Kris won’t like some1 else having her name! LOL we need a nickname 4Hump
Khloé wasn’t the only Kardashian to turn to Twitter and congratulate Kimmie.
Oldest sister Kourtney Kardashian also Tweeted her excitement for Kim.
“My sister is engaged!!! I’m squealing with excitement! The princess has found her prince. I am so happy because @KimKardashian is happy!” she wrote, followed by, “YES everyone! It is true! @KimKardashian is engaged! AND @KhloeKardashian you are such a copycat! Find your own phrase lol. CELEBRATE!”
“Congrats @KimKardashian I love my sissy so much! And I’m SO happy for you on your engagement!!” Kylie Jenner Tweeted in on the action.
Kendall Jenner shared a similar sentiment on her Twitter: “Congratulations to my wonderful big sister @KimKardashian on her engagement!!! I love you and I can’t waitt!”
Kim’s rep confirms the engagement news to OK! saying, “Yes, they are engaged.”
The reality starlet is 30, and her New Jersey Nets forward fiancé is 26.
The two started dating back in December and were pretty serious from the start.
Kris reportedly proposed to Kim with a $2 million Lorraine Schwartz diamond.
Congrats to the happy couple!