Watch What Happens Live was a DOOZY last night! Things got funny, dirty and oh, just a little bit awkward with America’s Got Talent judge and former Spice Girl, Mel B and Franklin and Bash and former Saved By The Bell star Mark Paul Gosselaar. While both celebs are still in the limelight, they were totally game to dig deep into their former teen idol roles—which always makes for the best WWHL shows.
So what did we learn? Well, about halfway through the show a caller asked Mel. B which Spice Girl she’s closest to—and instead of giving a purely scripted, PC answer, she totally gave us the goods! Watch the video below to find out who she’s still friends with, and why:
Some other things we learned:
- Andy Cohen is power top (Don’t know what that means? You’ll have to google that one…)
- Mel B. has never watched Saved By The Bell
- Andy might want to hold in his Scientology jokes next time? Mel B. was none too happy with a “cult” like reference the host made on the After Show.
- Dennis Franz, former co-star of MPG on NYPD Blue is a NeNe—He’s RICH, b*tch!
- MPG has never seen Dustin Diamond‘s porno NOR has he read his tell-all.
- Mel B. was nervous to perform at the Olympics because Victoria Beckham told her not to “F*ck it up!”
- MPG played a heartthrob (natch) on Punky Brewster early in his career. And when asked if he ever dated star Soleil Moon Frye, he admitted that while they never got it on, she did take him to his first club—when he was just a tween.
- Geri Hallowell left the Spice Girls on Mel. B’s birthday. Oof.
- Mel. B once got into a shouting match with P. Diddy. But don’t worry, it’s all good now—they say hi to each other at Soul Cycle!
Did you watch Watch What Happens Live last night? Did you Like Mel C and MPG together? Share in the comments or tweet us @OKMagazine.