Although some pairings have already been revealed, ABC has just issued an official list of couples for the upcoming ninth season of Dancing with the Stars, including the team of pop star Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff.
In addition to Aaron and Karina, the teams are as follows:
• Olympic champion swimmer Will Partner with Season 1 champ Alec Mazo.
• Mark Dacasos, Iron Chef star is set to dance with Lacey Schwimmer for her third season on the show.
• Former House Majority leader Tom Delay teams up with two-time champion Cheryle Burke.
• Singer Macy Gray will be showing off her moves with Jonathan Roberts in his seventh season.
• Actor Ashley Hamilton will dance with Edyta Sliwinska, the show’s only nine-time pro.
• Melissa Joan Hart will be partnered with reigning champ Mark Ballas.
• Model Kathy Ireland is set to dance with Tony Dovolani in his eighth season on the show.
• NFL Hall-of-Famer Michael Irvin has Anna Demidova as a partner in her DWTS debut.
• Model Joanna Krupa will be shown how to move by Season 7 champ Derek Hough.
• Chuck Lidell, Ultimate Fighting Champion, will show his softer side with Anna Trebunskaya.
• Actress Debi Mazar is teaming up with Maksmi Chmerkovskiy in his seventh season.
• Singer Mya‘s partner is Dmitry Chaplin, who’s returning for his second season.
• Kelly Osbourne will learn her way around a ballroom with Louis Van Amstel.
• Donny Osmond is paired with Kym Johnson, a seven-time DWTS vet.
• Louie Vito, professional snowboarder, joins Chelsie Hightower, who returns for her second season.