It’s not easy being a new mom — especially when you’re in the spotlight like reality TV stars Kendra Wilkinson Baskett and Kourtney Kardashian. In the new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday — these two courageous women take on their critics and hit back at the rumors plaguing their personal lives.
Kendra tells OK! all about being a working reality TV mom while raising baby Hank Baskett IV, and Kourt fights the reports that she and the father of her son Mason, Scott Disick, are breaking up.
A family source tells OK! that, thanks to Kourtney’s support, Scott “has grown up a lot since Mason was born and is proving to be a really good dad.”
AND MORE, ONLY IN OK!
• Real Housewives of New York City‘s Bethenny Frankel shares her exclusive wedding album — only with OK!
• Sandra Bullock is planning a reunion with her stepdaughter, Sunny James — despite the trouble in her marriage with Jesse James.
• After her recent dates with Glee star Cory Monteith and Twilight’s Taylor Lautner, OK! reveals who the beautiful singer has chosen.
• Dancing With the Stars diet special: Learn how the sexy contestants of DWTS with the stars stay slim!
• As part of OK!’s 10-week summer slim-down special, Audrina Patridge shares how she keeps lean in our Bikini-Body Countdown!