Have we mentioned we're total '90s junkies? Nothing makes us happier than flipping on the TV, kicking back and watching a mildly-cheesy sitcom with outdated clothing, weird hair and old-school humor. Hence our over-the-top excitement for the return of Cory and Topanga in Girl Meets World! Ah!
Since Boy Meets World was one of our fave shows of that era, we're keeping our fingers crossed that a couple more of our favorite casts will reunite. Check out our top 5 below!
1. Friends—Let's be honest here for a second, we all still watch Friends re-runs every night, right? Right. How amazing would it be to see Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) and Ross (David Schwimmer) together again? Oh, and could their little girl, Emma, have playdates with Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Monica's (Courtney Cox) twins? A next generation of besties…guys, this needs to happen.
2. Full House—Waaaake up! Even though Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are off dating men twice their age and selling purses for $55,000, we still like to remember them as Michelle on Full House. How cool would it be to get the three coolest co-dads (Bob Saget, John Stamos and Dave Coulier) back in the Tanner house? PS, want to feel old? Check out what that twins who played Nicki and Alex look like now here!
3. Fresh Prince of Bel Air—Iiiiiiiiin West Philadelphia born and raised! We could never get enough of this show and we really can't ever get enough of Will Smith. We're pretty sure he still has a little bit of West Philly left in him too. We'll let you decide if you agree while you reminisce with one of the best theme songs ever created….
4. Seinfeld—Those four, Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards and Jason Alexander, made us laugh till our stomachs hurt. From Art Vandelay to Dr. Vanostrand and all the hijynx, we could watch these re-runs forever. The foursome has had mini reunions on Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm but we want the real thing. A Festivus reunion? I'll go get the pole out of the crawl space.
5. 7th Heaven —Bet you weren't expecting that we'd mention this one, eh? When things got crazy between the kids on this show—Jessica Biel, Beverly Mitchell, Barry Watson and all the rest of the Camdens—the big man himself, Reverend Camden, was (almost) always there to save the day. BTW, Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff also were in the show, so having them in a reunion would be cool too.
Do you have a favorite '90s TV show? Any TV casts you'd like to see reunited? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.