Did you hear?! Our favorite not-so-secret guilty pleasures, Real Housewives of New York, New Jersey, Miami, Atlanta and Beverly Hills have all been picked up for new season! Cannot. Contain. Excitement. Also, RHONJ just announced it will grace our television screens again starting June 2!
Oh, and if that wasn't enough, Bravo is introducing us to tons and tons of new shows in the coming months. Here's 5 we're super excited for…
1. City Sisters —The Big Apple is filled with wide-eyed fresh out of college girls with big dreams. We're going to follow along with a group of single girls looking to make it big in the heart of NYC in the dog-eat-dog worlds of fashion, real estate and media. Sound familiar? We like to think of this as the real-life version of Girls….minus all the Lena Dunham nudity. Something like this…
2. Divorce Diva—For some, their love story beings and ends in the same place; a courthouse. Divorce Diva is here to help couples battling it out through a drama-filled divorce skip the judges and court-orders and decide who gets what. Ahem, we think we know two exes who would be perfect on this show: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. Let's end this thing, guys.
3. Princesses: Long Island—Let's face it, it's 2013 and post-grad life looks a lot like mommy and daddy's house. For these Long Island chicks, that means back to their fabulous family estates, and cha-ching, daddy's credit card! Hey, who ever said living in your parents' basement was all that bad? Snooki and Jionni do it!
4. Ladies of London—If there's one thing we love more than drama and relationship trials and tribulations play out on our TVs, it's watching it all happen with a hot British accent. Filmed in the heart of lovely London, this show will follow the stories of the elite lives of British socialites and a few Americans along for the ride. Hey, can we catch a glimpse of Kate Middleton and her teeny tiny baby bump while we're at it?
5. Southern Charm—Taking a break from the usual hair-pulling fights and screaming matches, Bravo is taking us into one of America's most prestigious towns: Charleston, South Carolina. We swoon for a good ol' southern boy so we cannot wait to see some real southern charm and southern belles with the most amazing hair and accents, like, ever.
Stay tuned to OKMagazine.com for more details and premiere dates of all these new shows! Which new Bravo show are you most excited to watch? Are you happy the Real Housewives will be back? Tell us in the comments below, or tweet us @OKMagazine.