GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Christina Milian (pictured), Kelly Rowland, Far East Movement, Vanessa Simmons, Tamar Braxton, Vanessa Lengles and more gathered at the SLS Hotel in West Hollywood on August 26 to support the VH1 Save the Music Foundation at the Give Back Hollywood Celebrity Benefit. SodaStream was on hand serving homemade soda via their newest soda maker, the Pink Fizz. Proceeds from the Pink Fizz Benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation in the fight against Breast Cancer.
- TV Guide Network’s The Nail Files star Katie Cazorla sipped on a Heineken while discussing Jake Pavelka’s experience filming Bachelor Pad 2 with pop star Kristine Elezaj at the “A Salute to Drake” event at Café Entourage.
- Reese Witherspoon had a Gazpacho Cucumber Soup and a glass of Rose wine while dining with her family for lunch last Saturday at FIG & OLIVE Melrose Place in West Hollywood, CA.
- Dancing With The Stars contestant Rob Kardashian was seen Sunday hanging out at Juliet Sundays VMA afterparty presented by Street King drinking Ciroc with none other than Kim Kardashian‘s ex Ray J. The two came together, hung out at a table with each other drinking and then left together too.
- Kim Kardashian had her first ancient Hindu treatment yesterday. Kourtney tweeted a photo of her and her newlywed sibling being filmed for Kourtney & Kim Take New York, while leaving a spa whose services Kourtney described as “amazing life changing treatments.” Kourtney, who wore a Sol Angeles sweatshirt explained, “I brought Kim along for her first Ayurvedic treatment.”
- ABC Family’s Make it or Break it star Candace Cameron Bure hosted a girly themed 13th birthday party for her daughter on Monday evening complete with glitter tattoos, manicures by The Painted Nail, and pink and purple Cold Stone Creamery cupcakes. Around 35 guests enjoyed chocolate, cheesecake, and other flavors while Candace and her daughter claimed the red velvet with cake batter as their favorite.