The ball drops. The champagne toast. The sequin dress. These are the three essentials of an ultimate New Year’s Eve experience. Why? Because watching New Year’s Eve with Zac Efron was last year’s thing. And if you are planning on spending the holiday with the hunk, he should at least be your date. Right?
Ring in the new year (Hello, 2014!) with one of these crazy, amazing, unforgettable experience in some of the most famous cities in the world.
- W New York Union Square will offering special drinks to help you through your hangovers all month long. We’re hoping it won’t take you too long to get over your NYE shenanigans, but it’s there if you need it! It’s called the Detox to Retox Hangover Menu with Organic Avenue juices, and they’ll be served in the Living Room. Click here to learn more and to get the scoop on the “antioxidant-amplified cocktail,” The Prince Harry.
- But before getting over the party, how about enjoy it, eh? The W New York Times Square will also be offering a package entitled, Toast 2014, where guests can enjoy a room, champagne, dinner, pocket warmers, a toast, a hangover kit, and much more for $1018.
- Will you be in Japan from December 31st until January 2nd? If so, Palace Hotel Toyko is offering guests the chance to take part in culinary classes, a tea ceremony, a New Year’s Day concert, and more—including a chance to see Japan’s Imperial family.
- Kingside in NYC has a tasty NYE set at $150 per person. That includes a four-course meal and champagne, people.
- Visit Landmarc‘s Tribeca or Columbus Circle locations for a NYE Prix Fixe menu, priced at $85 without a wine pairing or $150 with!
- Want to get your dance on but be close to Times Square? The Lambs Club in NYC is offering a Cocktails and Dancing experience for $200 per person. Oh, and there’s snacks included in that!
- Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian welcomes Miguel in as their celebrity host on New Year’s Eve! At LAVO Las Vegas in The Palazzo, DJ Vice will be mixing the tracks. Both venues will offer an open bar from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. with their ticket pricing. Visit their sites for more info!
- Wondering who will show up on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve? Capital Cities, Ariana Grande, The Fray, and Daughtry are all expected to wow the audience on the stage. It starts at 8 p.m. on December 31st!
- Still trying to figure out what to do? If you download the Peek app, it’ll guide you through the holiday plans of up to 17 U.S. cities!
- The Waldorf Astoria New York is offering amazing deals at their gorgeous restaurants. Peacock Alley will offer a delish buffet, an open bar service, a photo booth, plus other amenities. Bull & Bear is also offereing a NYE special, with a dinner and dancing combo priced at $345 per adult. You can also relax the next day with a spa appointment at the Guerlain Spa! How about an 80-minute Abeille Royale Youth Facial for only $295?
- The Dream Downtown has a popular guest on NYE that you may be familiar with—Macklemore! So who WOULDN’T want to visit that hotspot?
- DJ Cedric Gervais is running the DJ booth at Marquee New York on NYE. How much is it going to cost you to get into this shindig? Pricing starts at $175.
- A masquerade ball on New Year’s? Sign us up! LAVO New York offers this all-star party combined with a premium bar open for four hours and delish bites! Pricing stars at $160.
- Need a place to be? Bagatelle! On New Year’s Eve, the NYC hotspot will offer two different seating prices, with the first 3-course meal starting at only $90 at 7 p.m. There will be a DJ and most likely, a copious amount of fun.