For a certain generation of girls—like those who watched him in The OC and Gilmore Girls—Adam Brody will always remain the ultimate celebrity crush. He may be a bit older now, and married to fellow teen idol Leighton Meester, but he’s still just adorable. He did a Reddit AMA to promote his upcoming series The Cosmopolitans, on Amazon. Here’s what we learned:
1. He forgets that he was on Gilmore Girls, but he says the writing was amazing and they forced him to enunciate.
2. He misses the original 90210 more than he misses The OC. Understandable.
3. Apparently, he messed up his death scene in Scream 4 by smiling—if you look closely, you can see it!
4. Of all of his The OC castmates, he’s closest with Ben McKenzie. They get lunch occasionally, and Adam is excited to watch Ben’s new shoe Gotham.
5. The best advice his screen dad Peter Gallagher ever gave him was to grow out his eyebrows. LOL!
6. Adam is not sure whatever became of Captain Oats, the childhood totem of his OC character Seth Cohen.
7. The movie that always makes him laugh is Step Brothers.
8. His wife Leighton Meester is swell these days.
9. Adam’s ex-girlfriend, Rachel Bilson, is one of the all-time greatest kissers. Cute!
10. If you see him at a bar, order him a Hefeweizen or a whiskey. No vodka!
11. He’d love to work with Bill Murray.
12. His dog is named just Penny, not Penny Lane the way the Internet seems to believe. The myth is cleared up!
13. In Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Angelina Jolie hit him in the face with a rubber phone.
14. If you’re sick of your crush on him, Adam suggests you transfer it to Adam Driver. We see it, we see it!
15. In the Brody-Meester household, Leighton does the heavy lifting (figurative). Adam lifts the actual heavy objects.
16. Of all the actors he’s worked with, acting against comedian Nick Kroll was the most gratifying.
17. He plans to have twelve kids with Leighton.
18. He also read with Ben McKenzie for his final The OC audition. That is some solid trivia.
19. How much does he love Leighton? “Infinity.” Awwwwww.
Did you ever have a crush on Adam Brody? Did you watch The OC? What’s your favorite project of his? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.