Drake is hosting and performing on Saturday Night Live this weekend! Drake is goofy, witty, and doesn’t take himself too seriously—all the makings of an ideal host. Also, he’s an amazing actor. You’ve seen Degrassi, right? Here are five requests for the show.
1. A Degrassi sketch. Obviously. Is his character Jimmy still in a wheelchair? Did he get his uncontrollable erections under control? Did he and Ashley ever make it work? The world needs to know.
2. A bar mitzvah sketch. No one is prouder of his Judaism than Drake. He made a whole video about it, for his song “HYFR.”
3. A play on the old classic Jimmy Fallon sketch about running a leather store, except instead of only selling leather, the store sells only Drake cardigans.
4. He’s gotta sing “Hold On, We’re Going Home.” Double obviously.
5. Drake should play himself appearing on the Kim and Kanye show. We know he’s pals with the Kardashians, and he and Kanye have collaborated and partied together. It’s a no-brainer.
What do you hope Drake does this weekend on Saturday Night Live? Which shows would you like him to do? Do you think he’ll be funny? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.