The Shahs of Sunset are back tonight on Bravo with the season 3 premiere, and yes, there’s going to be drama. To get you ready for what’s about to go down, let’s look back at some of the Shahs’ most unforgettable moments thus far. Obviously there are especially tons after the season two reunion…
1. Diamond Water. Nothing less than diamond water for the self -roclaimed Persian Pop Priestess! Asa created this diamond-infused alkaline water by choosing the perfect (and most affordable) diamond, meditating over it and infusing her positive energies. “Understated is overrated” is right. Why have regular water when you could have diamond water?
2. Pool Party Fight. Before GG takes her earrings off to physically confront Asa, can we all just remember they are essentially fighting about noses? Starting with a comment Asa made about Omid’s nose, Asa then praises Persian noses, while GG, meanwhile, gets emotional about her own nose job. Only the Shahs could turn a conversation about noses into a physical confrontation, and an epic pool party fight at that.
3. Whack. In the culmination of the Asa/GG fight, GG attempts to apologize, but instead does a weird little song and dance about the word “Whack.” It got a little weird. Hilarious, yes, but weird.
4. NFL. That time Mike confronts GG and brings football into it. He tells her, “All your stories have changed. The whole crew feels like you’re irrational. And if you keep going like this it’s going to get to the point where you’re in the NFL–No Friends Left.” Thinking about it, football might actually be a good release for GG’s anger…
5. Reza. Could there really be a roundup of Shahs moments without some ridiculous Reza quotes? Here is what he had to say about the newest castmate Lilly in the season two premiere: “Just because I want to skin her and wear her as an overcoat doesn’t mean I’m obsessed.” We’re totally obsessed, but not that much…
6. Daddy Issues. In one of the most heartwarming moments of season one, Reza confronts his father about their past including his father’s cheating, which leads to him abandoning Reza. Both of them are brought to tears along with everyone watching at home.
7. Persian Drake. MJ met Persian Drake, aka Drizzy at her birthday party and they shared some romantic and hopeful moments on the beach. Throughout the seasons we’ve watched MJ struggle to find love, but it’s too bad it didn’t work out with this Drake look-a-like.
8. Bank Robbery. In the intense second season reunion episode, Reza calls MJ out on being fake, and also for alleged bank robbery?! The Reza vs. MJ fight definitely reached epic proportions.
9. Pet Endangerment. MJ confronts Lilly about why she doesn’t like her, citing a picture she found on the internet of Lilly topless with her dog in between her breasts. Maybe this is a little disturbing, but probably not pet endangerment, and also not quite a valid reason to hate someone.
10. Like a Persian. The cast got together to film this “Like A Persian” music video, a play on Madonna’s “Like A Virgin”. You should watch it right now, and if this doesn’t get you excited for tonight I’m not sure what will.
Shahs of Sunset premieres tonight at 10pm on Bravo? What are you most excited to see this season? What’s your favorite memory of the show? Tweet us @OKMagazine and comment below!