Whether you love him or hate him, today’s Afternoon “Aww” has made a huge splash in the world of celebrity gossip. His adorable pup Teddy has also made news as he is frequently featured on the blogger’s website and social media. Teddy isn’t the only little guy by his side as the celeb just welcomed a baby boy into the world February 16, 2013. Scroll down to find out which famous writer we’re chatting about today. Also, use our five clues below to help you decipher the mystery star!
1. Before making it big, the blogger worked as an actor and even appeared on an episode of The Sopranos.
2. He appeared on VH1′s Flab to Fab back in 2004 and lost 45 pounds!
3. Has been featured in music videos like Simple Plan’s “When I’m Gone”, The Pussycat Dolls’s “Hush Hush”and Rihanna’s “S&M.”
4. Authored a children’s book called The Boy With Pink Hair.
5. The pet section of his blog is named after his pup Teddy—aww!
Head down to the bottom of the page for the big reveal.
Is Perez your favorite blogger? Share with us your answer below and on Twitter at @OKMagazine.