We’re continuing with the theme of celebrity pets this week and thought it was time to feature a cuddly cat! While dogs seem to be a star favorite, we can’t forget about our other furry friends! With that, we found one of the most iconic kitties in Hollywood for today’s Afternoon “Aww.” See if you can figure out which superstar the adorable feline belongs to with our five hints below.
1. Appeared on the hit comedy How I Met Your Mother as “Honey.”
2. The star’s real last name is Hudson.
3. Took the GED freshman year of high school to pursue gospel music.
4. Made her film debut in 2011 with The Smurfs.
5. Is the creator of three signature fragrances Purr, Meow and Killer Queen.
Think you know which mystery celebrity the kitty below belongs to? Scroll down for the answer!
For those who guessed Katy Perry you are correct! Thanks for playing and come back Monday through Friday for new installments of Afternoon “Aww.”
Did you guess the mystery star correctly? Tweet @OKMagazine and comment below with your answer.