1. She posts the best #TBTs. Chelsea posts adorable photos of herself as a kid almost every Thursday, including this one she posted today of herself celebrating her 4th bday. Aubree lookalike!
2. She's got a silly side. Chelsea seems sorta serious on TV (that Adam Lind drama is no laughing matter), but still knows how to have a little fun. Nice beard, bro.
3. She's single and lovin' it. Chelsea knows she's better off single than with a jerkface like Adam. And lately, she's been getting in amazing shape, which we know is just for her and not some silly boy.
4. She's a daddy's girl. Chelsea knows she's lucky to have a dad as amazing as Papa Randy, whereas most of the other Teen Moms are super mean to and unappreciative of their parents. Randilcious is a keeper!
5. She always makes time for her friends. Despite being a busy single mom, Chelsea seems like the most fun friend to have around ever. And such a good friend, too!
6. She's got really great hair. Duh, Chelsea went to hair school for a reason. Her hair always looks amazing and we want to learn all her secrets ASAP.
7.She's always changing up her hair. Blonde, red, black or pink, Chelsea likes to experiment. And we like that.
9. She's a business woman. Chelsea is putting her love for beauty into a career with her website, ChelseasChoices.com, where she (and Aubs) pick out the best hair and makeup products and share 'em with fans.
10. She has zero Teen Mom drama. We constantly read about other Teen Mom cast members Twitter feuding or arguing with one another, but not Chelsea. She's friends with everyone.
11. Her obsession with leopard print is the cutest thing ever. And it's never overdone! Come on, everyone needs a pair of leopard PJs in their lives. Everyone.
12. She's an animal lover. Except for that one time where Chelsea witnessed her dog getting eaten by another one, Chelsea loves her pups and takes amazing care of them. A friend of animals is a friend of ours.
13. She treats her daughter like a princess. Literally though. Aubree is so freakin' lucky!