1. Celebrity Makeup Artist Jo Baker started with NYX Eye Shadow Base in White. She then applied NYX Cream Shadow in Chocolate to create the overall shape and dimension of the eye and eyebrow.
2. She added extra definition by pressing the NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer in Onyx with her finger onto the outside of the eyes and blended with a flat brush.
3. She then softened the shimmer of the shadows with NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Tryst to make the smoky eye more sophisticated.
4. NYX Kohl Kajal Black Liner was used to create a winged liner that extended to the outside of Emmy’s eyes and blended up to the eyebrows.
5. To complete the look, Baker applied NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara heavily on her top lashes.
1. To achieve this look, apply Chanel Limited Edition Stylo Eyeshadow in Blue Bay on the top and bottom lids, then blend Chanel Limited Edition Stylo Eyeshadow in Black Stream to the outer corners.
2. To accentuate the blue and black eyeshadow shades, Celeb Makeup Artist Fulvia Farolfi added the deeper tones from the Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in Lagons and Mystère (available July 2013).
3. Lastly, she placed a touch of the lightest eyeshadow shade from Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow in Lagons in the inner corner of the eyes.
Try: Rita Hazan’s Pop Color Spray in Pink on the ends of your hair.
Vampy burgundy lips, seriously smoky eyes, and major coiffed 'dos reigned supreme amongst the punks at last night's Met Gala. Check out the stars that made the biggest beauty impact in this gallery!
Who do you think had the best hair, makeup, or nails at the Met Ball? Sound off in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine!