Many tried the exaggerated smoky eye at last night's gala, but few succeeded like Emmy did! Her Dark Shadows
stole the spotlight—here's how to get her eye:
1. Celebrity Makeup Artist Jo Baker started with NYX Eye Shadow Base in White. She then applied NYX Cream Shadow in Chocolate to create the overall shape and dimension of the eye and eyebrow.
2. She added extra definition by pressing the NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer in Onyx with her finger onto the outside of the eyes and blended with a flat brush.
3. She then softened the shimmer of the shadows with NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Tryst to make the smoky eye more sophisticated.
4. NYX Kohl Kajal Black Liner was used to create a winged liner that extended to the outside of Emmy’s eyes and blended up to the eyebrows.
5. To complete the look, Baker applied NYX Propel My Eyes Mascara heavily on her top lashes.